Sunday, January 08, 2006

Rocking 2006 for Jesus Part 1



So...my motto for myself this year will be "ROCKING FOR JESUS" i think.
Cos yeah...this is my life...this is how i choose to live my life...it's not something i can tick in a box under the word "Religion". It's a lifestyle baby...And because i do like to listen to all thiings cool and "rocking" in my opinion (none of that slow rnb moments for me atm..although an odd one every now and then aint too bad..! )...this is going to be my saying for this year.

2 videos today...David Crowder Band's "Here is Our King" and Hillsong United "Salvation is Here"...cos these songs are fitting my thought process possibly for this month...especially David Crowder...im reading his book, im listening to his music...he's a totally awesome dude. totally rocking for Jesus. Hillsong's "Salvation..", well...im guessin some of you are sick of me playin it after every service so ill let the dudes and dudettes show you how its actually done...watch our for bryan houston..i mean joel mcfadden...i mean joel houston...!





Rock on Jesus! ROCK ON!!

3 Comments:

At 9:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

s'awesome. cool musically talented people.
rockin for Jesus...suits ya bro.
I like the book...do you like the book? i think he's cool - more real than most...upfront n honest...s'the way to be eh?:P
thanks for lendin :) whats the book teaching you? :) shareshare!
haha chrissy...i know. expected him to be really american. :P
smam.

 
At 9:51 PM, Blogger Mumbly Panda said...

Chrissy: definetly...i think it would be cool if we can apply that phrase and make our own tshirts...so u come up with ur own silhoutte...very iPod i know but we can have the words at the bottom..i think that would be awesome!
crowder looks crazy! but hes a cool guy i think...he played once in my friends church college in texas a few months back...i was like "WHAT?!"
definetly...use what we have and push man...

sam: Rocking for Jesus...i hope so...ive made my niche in the worship side so i pray God develops it further...I do like the book, it is very real and he writes in a way that isnt too like;
"excuse me but uhh...what does the word 'superfragecagelisticexpealidocious' mean in this context about salvation?"
its very down to earth, makes good points and im rationing out my read since its not that thick a book..! i think its teachin me that it's not just a religion...its not somethin to fall back on..its a lifestyle now...its real..its big...its raw...you know?

chrissy wants to straighten my hair...u got a hair straightener? this will have interesting results...
later y'all!

 
At 11:02 PM, Blogger Mumbly Panda said...

i think we should...that would be awesome...silhouttes from Photoshop...jus lasso it and paiint bucket...s'pretty cool!
my 2 hairs...? ill have u know i have more than 2 strans of hair...u sayin that makes me sounds im balder than Homer!
but bring it on anyway...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger