Saturday, June 09, 2007

Off to London...

So... I'm off to London to do nearly 2 weeks of work experience at a company called KPF... I'm excited but at some level a little nervous because they don't usually take up first years so it will be a little intimidating...hopefully my life skill for making useless small talk will come handy..

So I will be train-ing it tommorow afternoon and stay a family friend's place till Friday then move to Adnan's place hopefully... I'm not a London freak but I like big cities so this will give me a taste of it... things will be alright...

Apologies to Bert and Phan because I do want to be around and be as much help as I can. I'll be back to help you move your "Abongaboogas" (I don't know what they are called..Ikea comes up with weird names) up your stairs in your new home. I pray everything goes alright.

So yes... London. Here we come. Treat me well. Otherwise you'll get an earful from my mom.

I'm Currently Listening to: "When You're Gone" by Avril Lavigne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger