Thursday, March 08, 2007

Dear William

Dear William,

Balik Kampung sekarang ah?!

So..you're goin very soon...and to be honest, that sucks! But God has given you a path and you must follow for He knows whats best.

I just wanted to say "thanks man" ....here's a shortish list dude:

thank you for bein who you are

thank you for sayin things that are so "blur wan!"

thanks for bein an inspiration to me in how you cope with ur road with God...

thanks for sharin ur tactics on how to take hospital food...next time im cleanin up a hospital, i know which floor to start first..

thanks for bein that ever smilin brother of ours

thanks for "guarding" the cooked meat durin my mom's dinner parties..(!)

thanks for hangin out with me when i came back for my moms birthday by havin a 'girly sleepover' at debras..

thanks for prayin with me

thanks for playin basketball with us...i apologise for knockin u over when we play...you have poor footwork. i'll teach you.

thanks man. terima kasih abang.

i hope to see you very soon man...i wish you all the best.



God Bless,
ross.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger