Friday, June 01, 2007

Floatin' On

It's been awhile since i last posted on here..i dunno, with everythin thats gone on i jus havent found the time nor the space to sit down and write it out. with facebook and emails really takin up most of the time im online...especially facebook and its quick efficiencies, i guess ive found less and less reasons to blog...hmm...but to blog about what? sure...i can tell u bout my great love for pizza but i have difficulty tryin to put down words how I am with God.

I've latched onto this lyric sung by Modest Mouse; "And we'll all float on ok"

for some reason i kinda like that line. i think its not too optimistic and its not too pessimistic. i think optimistic in the way that you aren't drowning in trouble but pessimistic that ur barely surviving. i guess there is a bit of hope in it. i like it, i tell myself that everytime in in a spot of bother nowadays..heck, i even say to people who talk to me.

"Ah..you'll float on..."

i guess its jus earthly me tellin myself things will be fine when really they are more than fine. things are great. i guess i jus choose not to see it. u dont see the things u have until its gone. im startin to figure that out now. God has my back, why do i feel like im jus floating? the mind is a complex thing.

In other news, i managed to secure work experience in London from the 12th - 22nd of June which is great...Praise God for that one. I am kinda lookin forward to it cos hey, its work experience and its somethin to put down on the 'ol CV but at the same time, i do really want to see what being an architect is about..have all my late Plymouth nights drinking substitute Red Bull a similar replica to the real thing? i hope not. I guess a part of me still wants to be in brum and help Bert out with his house or somehow get more involved in church. i dont know what it is. but a part of me still wants to stay. only natural i presume. Oh, and MuteMath are in Birmingham on the 21st too..how convenient(!)

Ah well...I'll float on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger