Friday, March 17, 2006

What I Miss..



So..yesterday and during a General Studies period..i picked up my pen and i started to doodle. And you know what...i've missed it.
I love doodling but so far recently, a lot of things have been goin on and i forgot the power of a simple doodle-session. for me, it totally relaxes me and jus slows things down...this is 1st choice alternative to tea. WITH tea...imagine the peace id get...
Quite proud of this doodle, it is of my friend Dominic and it was my first attempt...i like it.
I think ive forgotten parts of the 'old' me...not the things that i want to get rid of but the little things i used to do that really kept me moving forward...doodling was one of them...I want to retrace the little things like the weird affinity for Superheroes, music like the Backstreetboys, Doodling (obviously) and all sorts of weird junk that i used to do...maybe bedroom wrestling may make a weird re-appearance...who knows?

Song of the Day: " Nothing Better " by The Postal Service

6 Comments:

At 5:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha...BSB baby! you will always have the memory of seeing them live...LIVE I TELL YOU! in the flesh! oh ma gaaaawsh.

.....uh.....bedroom wrestling?

 
At 9:17 PM, Blogger Mumbly Panda said...

general studies...man..what a gip.

BSB...i did see them live...they were somethin i wanted to see in my "Things to do in Life" list when i was 10..i managed to tick that off...s'all good!

bedroom wrestling...who didnt bedroom wrestle man? all that somer-saulting and jumping around...good times.

 
At 2:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i never bedroom wrestled. My brother wrestles with the family dog.

 
At 3:16 PM, Blogger Mumbly Panda said...

i guess its a guy thing then...
ur family dog musta lost all the time...unless he has some sort of special dog-super wrestling move...like the Powerbark or Tailslap...
sounds like a Pokemon game now..

 
At 10:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

he just gets crushed by his owner.

 
At 12:01 AM, Blogger Mumbly Panda said...

ouch for ur dog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger