Thursday, February 23, 2006

Waiting and Listening for the Call

So...ive been doing a lot of waiting...my thumbs are on the brink of being a twiddle-free zone soon...well, i lie..ive been tryin to be productive.

Well...im waitin for what God is calling me to do...ever since He has really struck me and called me His own...my perspectives on life have changed...He will be the one callin shots 'cos ultimately He knows whats good for me...but He's not tellin me the plan right now...so, here i am...perched on the roof waitin.

Different topics have come up in my head but after speaking to Bert, one of my fears is the security of my family and my future family...whether i'll be able to support them on all counts whether it would be financial or non-financial...are the things i want to do right by God or im followin my human desire? will i pick it...be happy till the novelty wears off and find out it has been a mistake all along and this was part of the "learning and moulding" programme...if God wanted me to go through that process, so be it but i really want His presence and safety to be felt over what im supposed to be doing. Contrary to popular beliefs, i do have goals..i do have targets...but only if they are right by the Big Man Upstairs...

I jus want to sort out problemo numero uno first...try and lay down this problem and i'll rest easier...this stage is so hard...i see everyone, and they have their goals and they are gettin on with it...i want that. But only when God tells me to...

So, for now...i'll wait. 'Cos when it comes...it will come...and nothing will make me happier.

Song of the Day: "Nothing Better" by The Postal Service

1 Comments:

At 6:07 PM, Blogger Mumbly Panda said...

thanks C ... i jus have to keep watching and waitin for Him...altho He recently has thrown a Uni offer my way which has lifted a bit of weight off my shoulders which im so thankful for...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger