Monday, March 13, 2006

A Blankness

So...I've hit a period of time where i cant put things down whether it be on my blog or in my prayer journal..i dont know if its cos ive been tired or jus ran out of things to say cos it goes round in circles...this past week has been hard to jot anything down...like ANYTHING...nothin funny/silly/embarassing/inspiring has happened to me...

It feels like a gigantic pause.

Mind is filled with thoughts about failure and underachieving, people, where i am with God and how far sometimes, the need to go deeper with God...learnin to cope with the thought of loss (although no-one has died)...

But the world feels like its spinning faster than usual.
Realised today its only 3 weeks of school till Easter. Then 3 weeks in school after Easter. Then Study Leave. Then Exams. Then Summer. Then Results Day. Then packing up and moving on. Then University.

I feel like playing my life at slow-motion atm...i want to enjoy the little things a lil longer. Mais c'est la vie.

"From the inside out" by Hillsong United

1 Comments:

At 7:25 PM, Blogger Mumbly Panda said...

yeah..i will try and do that...but sometimes, i like to think all of em thru in my head...too lazy to write...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger