Monday, February 06, 2006

19 - Part II


So...i posted the first "19" draft at like 16.30 on the 5th of February...i was thinkin " yeah....19...nice...what times dinner?" It was exactly like that...dinner...oh, and sam and sue were poppin round for a few minutes or so to say 'hi' and 'bye'...no biggie thing.
Get a text from Sam at 5:00pm askin if i want to go out for a birthday drink...seein as i was doin homework and was at the point of going insane i replied:
"ok...but i gotta be home quick...my mom is makin some stuff for my birthday for dinner...u guys wanna join?"
so...time wandered on for a lil while longer...watched an episode of The OC...tryin to figure out the Seth Cohen mannerism...The OC aint packed with too much so the mind does wander!
6:30pm - They are downstairs...i walk out the door and Sue has shoved her head and hands out the window and is makin huge waving movements at me...crazy lady...get into the car and Alan is in the car...yeah..cos he jus came back from the conference with those guys so thats cool...havent seen him in awhile. Sam looked like she was hopped up on sugar and was makin the weirdest faces at me and shoutin "HEELLLLOOOOOOOOOOO....." too much sugar i put it down as.
So we go to a pub in Harborne and jus have a nice chat seein as i havent seen these 2 in awhile..Sue was in church this morning. Obviously got bullied by the crazy women...at least Alan was defending my side...

Get a call from Matt as we are about to leave:
"Hey! Where are u?! Come home now...Mom's already finished cookin and im gettin hungry..." So we rushed home...didnt wanna keep matt waitin...

7:40pm - Get home, moms in the kitchen and matts watchin TV...Sue, Sam and Al go into the living room and i decide to go put my shoes away in my room...couldnt wait to tuck into some curry and a lil bit of cake afterwards...turn on the light cos mom probably turned it off...i open the door...

And Chrissy is sittin there with a camera..."What the...?"

SURPRISE!

And there were a million of them! my mistake...bout 18 of camped out in my room...heads everywhere! BANG. party Poppers...im still scratchin my head...what in the world...
"Okay guys...WHAT THE HECK ARE U GUYS DOIN HERE?!"

We all come out of the room, adn the Chung Seng runs out of Matt's room "Surprise!" ah...i love second surprises...it was really funny...

apparently its my birthday. Matt setted up a surprise birthday...very cool. definetly caught me out totally...
And everybody hopefully had a nice time...there was alotta food and it was cool...i did want to celebrate somehow but considerin some were at the conference, i didnt wanna celebrate without em so i decided not to do anythin in the end...but i was wrong.

It's definetly my best birthday yet...ive never been caught out with a surprise birthday...im usually the one that throws em for my mom...

I've also come to the conclusion that im blind...cos when i stepped out of my house to get into Sue's car...Thomas' car was here and he was in the car! That was why Sue was waving her arms like a mad woman. As we were drivin, apparently bert and phan were pulling up and that was why Sam started goin all sugar crazy "helloooo" on me...and as we arrived home, Tuuli...who was runnin abit late...was hidin behind the big bush near my front door which i didnt see at all!

Crazy people...I love you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger