Saturday, April 22, 2006

Sam's Birthday Costume Party

So...its 11:40am...slept at 3ish..woke up 9.30..throat is hoarse-ish and my hair more ruffled than a Caged Chicken with it's siblings...why? Sam's Birthday...with the added extra of Costumes, which i think was a great idea..cos i had to redeem myself from the last time i went to a costume party..it was 1996..i was 9...i remember it quite well...i wanted to go as Shawn Michaels the wrestler...so i looked high and low for my mom's lycra pants if she had one...staple paper hearts all over it..wear cut off gloves and show that "im not a boy toy" but a "sexy boy". After further explorations into the unknown world that was "Mom's closet"...i went as a Ghost. So a white bed sheet wrapped around...but my mom didn't want her sheet "ruined" so no holes or anythin for my eyes..basically, it wrapped around me...so it looked like my ghost got wet..and then his mother wringed him out.And everyone came in everythin..cool..i remember this girl Georgia came as Beetle Juice! come on!

So, this time around...gotta make it right. Theme was "What you wanted to be when you were younger?"...easy peasy.


I'm sure y'all knew that already.
The night was great..Soya Cafe was good..good food..nice people...was cool...karaoke..which i thought was hysterical.I've concluded Tim loves to sing lady songs...a song that stuck in my mind is when he kept turnin round to me and phan singing "Wannabe"...

Oh,one of Sam's relatives came as Batman...so, i thought i'd say "hi" to my fellow Justice League of America member...but Batman wouldn't reciprocate...man.

I got locked outside by Anthony. Went to get fresh so left by the side door..and Anthony the Builder locked the door on me! this then proceeded to his table chargin me back in with an "entrance fee"...i showed them the 'S' emblem..thats my ticket.

Alan (Sam's dad) sang BackstreetBoys and Michael Learns to Rock with me! was awesome...
Can't remember much after..i remember laughin at Elena alot towards the end of the evening.



Pictures are on my Flickr but can people tell me where the other pictures taken by other people are? that would be super. no pun intended.

Im currently listening to: "Lenny/Man on the side" by John Mayer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger