Sunday, April 02, 2006

Lets Strap on Les Skates...umm...now?

So...Easter break is upon us.
Time for reflection..time for coming to terms what Jesus did for us and how He amazingly (well, maybe not for Him) rose from the dead and went upto Heaven and is now the One ruling my life.

Chipper Betts said the most important question is: "Do I want to follow God?"

Yes. Pretty simple answer...hard to follow and stay in line yes...but i know i jus gotta hold on and walk by faith.

So, why are questions so mortal like "why do i keep failing to reach my grades?" and "why cant u work up that energy?" always on my mind...these questions are so mortal its like "come on...?"

I want to do this...for God..to show everyone what God has made me do and what He's giving me...but why must i be disobedient? sloth is not what i want right now..

Hmm...the door is open...i cant get a bigger door opened for me...my butt passes through that door easily...

My friends believe i can do it...My family does...why cant i?

The force is weak in me i guess (that reference is dedicated to Gavin) ... (my thinkin a storm trooper is weak minded...but this guy's pose is funny)

AHH!

As sung by Bert's friend, Henry:
"Life is too fragile..please dont waste.." (dude...ur songs are awesome man..)

Song of the Day: "Stop Dreaming, Start Packing" by Henry Chan

7 Comments:

At 10:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that guy musta been real bored to go get the entire costume, put it on, pose and get a "friend" to take a picture.

nice.

 
At 9:41 PM, Blogger Mumbly Panda said...

anonymous - probably...with a bit of money to save up and buy a storm troopers outfit...haha, a "friend"...good ol self timer...

chrissy - overcome le sloth...ouch...tryin to rock..pressing the wrong chords tho...wake up!

 
At 12:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi hi!!! Wahhh it's a stormtrooper! But I prefer the clones so much more!

 
At 8:14 PM, Blogger Mumbly Panda said...

the clones...as in the robots with the really cylindrical head? i think storm troopers look cooler...

 
At 8:49 AM, Blogger Khang said...

Storm troopers are cool! was anyone in town when Darth Vader and 2 Storm troopers were in Silverscreen in Bullring?? i had my photo taken with Darth dude! (although it was a phone camera.. and the storm troopers werent in a funny pose like that at the time)...

 
At 1:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My friend who lives in CA went to a special Warner Bros. VIP thing... his uncle works there or something. Well he saw... that batmobile! Look at the pictures it's sooo cool!!! http://www.andrewkao.com/blog/chapterthree/2006/04/04/jessie-jei-jei-john-over/ he got to sit in the FRIENDS sofa as well!!! >_<

 
At 11:08 AM, Blogger Mumbly Panda said...

i still havent seen the 3rd Star Wars one...my "education" isnt complete...doug and gavin wont be pleased...altho gav does say "there are only 6..enjoy them.."
wow..the Tumbler...that is so cool man...i do love that beast of a car...
but yeah, chrissy and i were a foot from imogen..if it werent for those pesky kids! who feels like they are in a scooby-doo cartoon when i jus said that?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger