Sunday, May 07, 2006

I am...

I am...

-sitting in front of my desk
-tired but not metally tired
-stressed bout what happens next
-praying for backups
-looking forward to worshipping in a few hours
-feeling like i want to be quiet and not contribute
-feeling hypocritical when i say that and somehow manage to get myself in the predicament of talkin-talkin
-thinkin bout moments that flashed by
-replayin moments in my head that didnt exist in the first place
-searchin to talk to God and re-connect with Him
-thinking bout my family and how i miss all of them
-thinking of wakin up durin the summer holidays lookin forward to do nothin
-thinkin of whether to buy the original Superman triology and Football Manager 06 from play.com after my exams
-wondering why i cant think of words and a melody of my own
-amazed at the way bert has shown me how God could work in a way that i can understand
-thinkin of missed opportunities
-gettin burned by Debra (Lil G's cousin) on why i dont have a feminine side apparently
-wonderin why i played such a bad game of basketball yesterday
-fine...for now.

I'm currently listening to: "Lenny/Man on the side" by John Mayer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger